PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Apr 19, 2011

Off The Bandwagon!

Well it has been a while since I posted last and I am ashamed to admit that my dieting has not been going well.

I have been away on vacation and whist at times I was very good, having home made salad rolls for lunch or dinner, there were times that I did indulge in certain naughty items.  Pizza, Muffins and more.  I will post photos later of my naughtiness.

Anyway I just wanted to check in and say Hi to everyone.  I did do one positive thing when away.  There was a special at a local gym for $29 for 6 weeks.  Yes it was just a ploy for them to try and get you to sign up for longer but it was still a great deal.  Other friends signed up too so there will be a few of us going.  Next week that starts so I will keep you filled in on how it goes.

Thanks for sharing my journey

2 comments:

  1. Hey, it happens to all of us. The fact that you are back and that you did do positive things for yourself means that you have grown, and I mean that figuratively, as in emotional and mental growth, lol.

    Glad that you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. horay!!! don't feel guilty we can't be perfect all the time :D, you got a gym membership with some peeps so that will make up for it!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues