PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Feb 27, 2011

My Walking Partner

It has been three weeks since I last posted!  I can't believe that!  How slack and also how quickly the time has gone by.  I have to say that they diet has not been going well.  Whilst waiting for my weight watchers kit I became extremely unmotivated.  Although I have been walking and watching what I eat each day, I am yet to "officially" start my weight watchers.  Tomorrow is the day!

So I thought you may all like to meet my walking buddy.  I will admit in this photo he does not look like he would be all that great at getting me out of the house everyday for a long walk, but he does.  His name is Barnaby.

Photobucket
Barnaby, my walking buddy


Thanks for sharing my journey....

1 comment:

  1. Barnaby is so cute! Looks like how both of my dogs like to spend their days - sacked out on the couch. It appears Barnaby's going to need real motivation to leave his spot.

    Stop by and visit when you get a chance. Found you on Bloggy Moms.

    http://ahootiehoot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues