PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Feb 16, 2015

People Noticing

So this morning gave me a little lift.  Someone said to me "you have lost weight".  To which I replied, yes I have.  5.7kg in the last three weeks to be exact.

The aim of living a Paleo lifestyle is not weight loss.  Weight loss is the bonus.  The long term effects for me are to reduce my blood pressure and help with my autoimmune problems, psoriasis, gut problems, foggy brain, malabsorption of vitamins and minerals.  But my short term goal is weight loss, all of the other things will come.

Have to love it when people notice the loss, makes you have an extra spring in your step and reinforces that you are on the right path.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues