PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Feb 4, 2015

I'm Ba..ack

It's been a long time between posts.

Wonder if anyone is still reading?  Well I have found my way back to my blog and I'm on a new journey so thought I would write down my journey and get my diary going again.

In the last year and a half I have not been on a good path.  I've really struggled with my weight and health, got into some really bad habits and my weight has ballooned.  The time came when it was getting out of control and I had to do something.

After being gluten free for a little over a year now, I had much improved health thanks to that.  But my weight, it just kept going up and up.  I have adrenal fatigue, so this is probably not helping but still, I needed to get my weight down.


The Paleo Way 10 week program


About three weeks ago I stumbled across a new program.... The Paleo Way   It was a brand new program by Australian Chef Pete Evans.  It's a program following a Paleo meal plan, an exercise plan and also some amazing videos from those who are passionate about eating healthy and living a healthy lifestyle.    It was starting for the first time so I signed up.  The first week is Pre-program where you get some great staple recipes, where you get an idea of what is to come in the program before week one begins.

The program so far has been fantastic.  I am really enjoying it.  I'm enjoying the support (There is a group to share with others doing the program).  I'm loving the videos from guests/experts on healthy eating and a healthy lifestyle, they are really inspiring and just so full of information.  Pete Evans himself posts and shares in the group and interacts with those following his program which is really nice to see.  He is so passionate about health and diet contributing to ones health, that to share his knowledge, tips and suggestions is invaluable.

This is not a "diet".  This is not something that will end in 10 weeks and you go back to eating as you did.  This is an introduction into the Paleo Way of life,  to experience the health benefits of eating real, unprocessed food.  As a beginner, as my first introduction to the Paleo Way of living it is so much more than I thought it was, so much more than what is portrayed by those who don't follow the way of life.  It all makes sense.

If you want to check it out visit www.thepaleoway.com

I look forward to sharing my journey with you.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues