PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Dec 15, 2013

Tuna Dip

I made the yummiest dip this afternoon, best thing is, it's Gluten-Free.



 photo CE4A19D1-067D-405D-B919-F222A2EB5C18_zpshuhhbpzo.jpg




Tuna Dip.

It had a packet of Light Cream Cheese
A Shallot
Parsley
A Clove of Garlic
2 tins of Tuna Slices in Spring Water (but you could use any light tuna).
Mayonnaise (about 2 tablespoons).

I put it all in the Thermomix.  First I put in the Garlic, Parsley and Shallot (I used the whole shallot).  After that was crushed I added the cream cheese and mayonnaise and blended that.  I then added the drained tins of tuna and blended that.

Served it with gluten-free rice crackers.  It was delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues