PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Aug 12, 2012

Another 12 Week Challenge

Hi Everyone

Well I have been absent from my blog for a while!  Yes... it's been a long while!  Life has been really busy and sadly I have neglected my blog... and yes... myself.

Well after my success on the 12 week transformation challenge at my gym last year, I have been thinking of doing another one.  My gym does not have one listed at the moment (they may do one, but I can not find any information that they are).  So I found the Michelle Bridges 12 week body transformation challenge.  It starts in a couple of weeks and I'm seriously thinking of doing it!

It's $199 (Aussie Dollars) and comes with menu plans, recipes, workouts for different fitness levels, an online forum to name a few.  It looks fantastic!  The one at the gym last year really didn't come with any sort of eating plan.  We were told how many meals to have a day, when to have protein shakes, but there wasn't much support.  I really felt I was doing it on my own.  Which was ok, I still was really happy with my results but I still have a lot to lose and this program looks a lot more balanced.  Exercise, diet, change in attitude.

I will be back here posting regularly about my progress!

If anyone has done the Michelle Bridges challenge in the past, let me know how it went!  I'd love to hear all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues