PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Oct 26, 2012

Weekly Weigh In

I haven't had great results for the last couple of weigh ins.  I haven't gained any weight, but have only lost 300 grams and 400 grams in the last two weigh ins.

Well this Wednesday I was absolutely thrilled with my 1.1 kg loss this week!   Wonder if it's the Aerobics Oz Style, LOL.

So that is a total of 7.8kgs so far this round.  My goal is 12kgs, and with three more weigh ins, if I can average a kg a week until the end, then I am looking at hitting my target.

Can't believe how quickly this 12 weeks has gone.  I'm glad I have signed up for Round 4 already as I know my journey is still ongoing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues