PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Nov 10, 2012

Top 15%

I received an email last night from Michelle Bridges (yes I know, it's not really from her, LOL).

Anyway it said that I was in the top 15% of this round 3 of 12WBT!  I've lost 10.34% of my body weight so far.

I'm thrilled!  To be honest I didn't think I would be any where close to that.  I know I have been sticking to the food/diet portion of the program but I have been very slack in the exercise department of the program.  Why?  I don't know, I had some setbacks at the beginning with the skin cancer and I just haven't got back into it.  Imagine how well I would have done if I had stuck to the exercise 100% too!

I have already decided that for round 4 (which starts in 10 days) I will really focus on the exercise.  I feel that I have the diet under control.  I have not been tempted at all.  I am really in a good headspace with the diet/food side and have been loving the whole thing and found it relatively easy.  Not being a junk food eater or soft drink drinker before.  My main change has been my portion sizes, which used to be at least twice but I think sometimes up to four times what it should have been.

Next Thursday Michelle will announce her top 20 finalists for this round 3.  We have a little over a week left of this round.  At last measure (week 8) I had lost 37cm, so I'm really looking forward to seeing what it will be next week.

So I'm top 15%.  YAHOO!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues